Thursday, October 31, 2013

Treat OR Treat & FASQ

TREAT OR TREAT!
HAPPY HALLOWEEENIE!
 
 
No I didn't mess that up. I have a Halloween special I want to share with y'all.
 
Beachbody's November promotion is LIVE today. Think of it as adult trick or treating, except its a treat or treat. With any purchase of a Challenge Pack, you will receive a $20 Beachbody coupon for future purchases. And TODAY ONLY I will give you $10 more dolla dollas. OH hi $30 bucks for coming to my "door". 

 


Wait, what is a challenge pack?
 Its a Beachbody workout
 plus a 30 day supply of Shakeology
plus me as a coach and a spot in my next challenge group.
 Nutrition + Exercise + Support = SUCCESS. 
 
 


Message me for more details! Only the first 3 people will get the extra $10 from me! Lets go. Lets get started. No more pushing it off, hello you're getting money for becoming healthier!


 
 
OK! Now on today my new annual Thursday FASQ (frequently asked Shakeology Question!)


 
 
Todays Question:
"Is Shakeology ok for my kids to drink"
Answer:
YES!!!
 

 
My kids love Shakeology.. Especially my 1 year old, shes always trying to steal it from me!! Shakeology is 100% natural, with no additives and no preservatives. Its loaded with super-foods and vitamins. Of course I let her only drink from my shake and it is NOT a meal replacement for my kids because they are only one and three. If I make one for Nathan I only use half a scoop.

A few days ago, after another unsuccessful dinner with Nate & Ava, Matt said, "you should give them Shakeology in the morning to make sure their getting all of their nutrients"... I was so proud and it was a good call. I'm sure we're not the only family who's toddlers go through these frustrating stages!

 
 You could feed your young toddler sips from your Shakeology like I do for mine or you can make a "chocolate shake" (or vanilla...greenberry...tropical strawberry) or even as an after school treat! If kids love it, you know it's tasty!!! Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana is my favvveee!!!!!

wow my nails are painted!


Today I got this message from one of my current challengers. Talk about being a great influence and example to your family!

 
This made me soo super proud! Change yourself and then inspire others to change for the better! Thats what it's all about!!
 
Happy Halloween!!!
 
 
XO-Coach Sarah
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...