Tuesday, March 25, 2014

21 Day Fix Results


The 21 Day Fix!!!
 Round 1- done and done!
 I actually finished Round 1 right before our trip to Arizona at the beginning of March.


21 day fix results, beachbody transformation, diet, 21 day fix, 21 day fix before and after, lose weight quick
I actually lost 9lbs!
 Ok here they are! 21 Day Fix Pics! This is by far my favorite program that I've done to date! Not only did I see great physical results I saw the difference in my habits, my energy levels and I just feel better all around! I had kind if slacked on my clean eating beforehand - (hard to admit but not hard to see!) and this nutrition plan was so easy to follow and implement. This is definitely not a "quick" fix but a good jump start to a healthier and fit life! A good refresh button for me, personally. My nonhubby actually lost 10lbs by changing a few habits and portions too!
 
coffee, stevia, cinnamon, coffee creamer, diet, 21 day fix
ditched my crème brulee creamer for the fix!
If you are friends with me on Facebook or read my previous 21 Day Fix posts, you may know I gave up my Coffee Mate Crème Brulee creamer for the 21 Day Fix! Did I think I could do it? Kinda lol.
If you would've told me 21 days ago that I would be drinking black coffee I would've told you wrongo pongo! I had planned on giving it up all together. Because...what's coffee without flavored creamer lol.

 I started out with tea, then unsweetened vanilla almond milk & stevia and now then the last few days ending I cut out even the almond milk.

Not having creamer in my coffee was a BIG deal and something I wasn't willing to remove before. But now I know I CAN and if I can YOU can. I promise!... It's 21 days! You'll be amazed at what other bad habits you never realized you had and you will also be amazed at how much your body can TRULY change in a matter of 3 weeks!!!  

 
So what DID I eat for the 21 days??
 
Here are my meal plans for each week:
 
21 day fix, 21 day fix meal plan, 21 day fix recipes, 21 day fix breakfast, 21 day fix snacks, 21 day fix lunch, 21 day fix dinner
Week 1

 

21 day fix, 21 day fix meal plan
week 2


21 day fix, 21 day fix meal plan, 3 day quick fix, quick weight loss, 21 day fix 3 day quick fix
week 3
(please email me if can't view the meal plans!)
21 day fix, 21 day fix containers
containers
 I fell into the lowest calorie category for the fix plan. Towards the end I could actually eyeball my portions and didn't really need the containers! Color coding really helped me visualize and make sure I was getting the correct amount of containers in each day. Each day I had 4 red (protein),  3 Green (veggies), 2 purple (fruits), 2 yellow (carbs), 1 orange (seeds or salad dressing, 1 blue (healthy fat or nuts), and 2 Tbsp. (oils, peanut butter).
 
21 day fix, shakeology, 21 day fix food

21 day fix, meal idea for kids, kids
Nathan asked for everything on this plate one morning, then said "uhm no thanks". So I ate it! Fix approved!


21 day fix, 21 day fix dinner, salad
even brought my own dinner to family nights






21 day fix, 21 day fix snack, healthy snack ideas, eating healthy on the go

wine, 21 day fix, carbs, i save my carbs for wine
I save my carbs for wine!
 As you can see, you are eating PLENTY of food. As a matter of fact, I have some challengers who find it difficult to eat ALL of the food on the plan. When you start eating healthier, clean, nutrient dense food you will find you are fuller for longer periods of time.
A few times, this momma needed to save some carbs for wine! Which BONUS is totally allowed. 3 times a week you can replace a yellow with 4oz, wine, almond milk, juice, or chocolate. In addition, 3 times a week you can replace a yellow with a not so healhty snack or treat. ALSO it is important to mention WATER. You should be aiming to drink half your weight in ounces of water. AT LEAST!!
 
Now for the workouts! I LOVE these workouts. They are definitely challenging. They also provide an awesome modifier so literally, no matter your fitness level, you will get a great workout. 
21 day fix workouts, cardio
 The workout schedule is laid out like this:
Monday- Total body cardio fix
Tuesday- Upper Fix
Wednesday- Lower Fix (LEG DAY!)
Thursday- Pilates
Friday- Cardio
Saturday- Dirty Thirty (yes, really)
Sunday- Yoga
its just 21 days! Per round ;)
heart rate monitor, burn calories, cardio, sweat is fat crying, positive, polar heart rate monitor, 21 day fix calories burned
burn baby burn!
21 day fix, yoga
I like Pilates better :)
You may find that some of those pictures have #sweatingforkaty on them. My upline coach recently was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma. Click here for her story. I will be doing an upcoming blog post on how you can help raise funds to support her. For now, just know that any purchase made through me, that a portion will be going to her selected charity this month!
Alright, so that was a lot of visuals! I'm a visual person so hopefully this helped shed some light on the 21 Day Fix. I plan to repeat the 21 Day Fix again and then come up with some sort of Hybrid workout plan with Les Mills Pump and incorporate 21 Day Fix, T25 and Turbo Fire cardio! It will be nice to switch it up! I will also continue to use the 21 Day Fix meal plan guidelines, and just adjust the calories accordingly.

UPDATE!! (5.27.14)
Due to the high demand the 21 Day Fix is currently on pre order. What does that mean? It means that if you are interested in participating in my next FIX group which starts April 7th you must reserve your copy now. You will not be charged until the package leaves the warehouse but the orders are shipped in order of the pre-order placement! 21 Day Fix is no longer on pre-order! I run monthly 21 Day Fix challenge groups. So fill out the application below, reserve your spot and lets get you on the path to your own 21 Day Fix Transformation. Just in time for warmer weather, tank tops and this year you ditch the capris and rock the shorts!! Time to feel CONFIDENT in your skin.
 

 


Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...