Thursday, August 2, 2012

Wellll that was akward


Heyyyooo! I'm going to take a page out of this girls book (blog) who took a page out of this girls book (blog) and do a little summary of some awkward/awesome moments from the past week. Because what's more awesome than rehashing awkward moments? Exactly.

Told you I had a big family...
Awkward:

-Matt thinking my sister and I were doing something important on the computer and finding out instead that we were being 5 and making these:
sweet ink, right?
Which actually were awesome. win win.

-Remember these days? Remember when you had to strategically place your friends? "Ohhhh, she has me at #4, I better move her up so its not awkward when I see her out"
BTW I sent someecards the old fashion way by e-mail waaayy before they were all over Facebook & Pinterest

- Ryan Lochte interviewing. You just do your best, Ryan.


In the words of one of my besties Noelle who posted this, "Just wow. The end."

- Realizing I don't put a bra on until later in the day. Some of you may like that freedom, but we have random visitors here at this household and they don't knock (which is fine because it's weird when someone DOES knock. We're like uhm who would knock to come in our house?). Anyway moral of the story is that I really need to start putting on a bra when I wake up. Don't worry, no picture for this one.


And now for some awesome stuff:

- Finally starting this blog :) I'm only on day two but I'm diggin' it, its fun times. Even though when I told Matt (as I presumed this would happen) about it his response was, "I don't even really get the concept." ...Boys.

-Ava's smiles that just keep getting bigger and brighter everyday. Her smiles make me smile :) Oh, and she turned 12 weeks yesterday! Whats happening?!

- And can't forget Nate..napping with his Woody. Move over Buzz...theres a new Toy Story toy in town.

Getting this pic was a HUUUGE risk I had to take in fear of waking him up!!

- This is something that WOULD be awesome. If I could finish my coffee in one sitting and not have to warm it up 84249 times.

- This is a video I cant stop watching. By watching I mean listening to. The version of this song is ahhhmmaaaziiing. And the girls are so young and talented. If they knew how many times I hit replay ... or that its possibly bookmarked on my computer...or that I'm possibly listening to it right now... What? I like it. It also helps little miss Ava fall asleep....yes, that's why I play it so much.  I first found it on Lauren Conrad's website...which is also awesome.


-And also awesome is spell check for the word awkward. Which I was spelling wrong. I blame predictive texting which always messes up....even though I'm not using a phone to write this. Uhmm....

Well thats all I gots for today. Yay for 2 days in a row! Lets keep this going!
Oh, if you like what you're reading and do "get" the whole blog thing, hit that there Follow button. mmmK thanks!

Ohhh annnd along with blogs comes giveaways. (no I'M not giving one away...relax, I'm not THAT good yet) But over at Living in Yellow you can find one.... scroll to the bottom if you don't like creepy dolls or mullets). She's my "Blog Big" (like how I threw in that sorority status? like I have any business using sorority terms.) soooo check it out! I may or may not also hope that mentioning it brings me one step closer to winning that gift card. Mama needs some newwww shoes.

XO-SP


p.s. I now realize I have mentioned you, Living in Yellow, in both my posts and in this one twice...crap now three times. I'm really not that creepy I promise!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures of the babies! Can't wait to see them and you again soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...