Thursday, June 5, 2014

Fit Mom Friday: Workout for New(ish) Moms

Insanity is a workout program I kind have a bond with. It's what helped me lose most of my baby weight after have 2 C-sections in the matter of 2 years. It's what gave me my confidence back. It's what helped me become a strong mom. Insanity is what led me to drinking Shakeology everyday, cleaner eating and ultimately to become a Beachbody coach. Which to this day, is one of the best decisions I've made.
insanity, insanity results, mom, workouts for new moms
Have you ever been up late at night or up early in the AM (probably during feedings or teething fits) and watched the infomercials for this? It sucks you in doesn't it?? Then the more you watch you're like..."Wait. No way. Oh yeah OK nice photoshop! She wasn't even heavy to begin with. Totally fake. You must be INSANE to do this. When would I even have time to do this. Can I even do that? Shit I need to do this." 
Or something along those lines.
this image comes to bind! No need to feel bad, the ability to change is in your hands!
 
Before I start chattin' up Insanity...here are a few other mamas who have done Insanity and got real results! AKA The real deal ;)
insanity, insanity results, post baby workout,  lose weight, lose baby weight
My challenger Stacey
body after baby, insanity, insanity results, post baby workouts, lose weight, lose baby weight
 
Now. Insanity may hold a special place in my heart, but I can't say that I LOVED the workouts. I mean c'mon they ARE challenging!! It pushed me past my limits and outside my comfort zone...BUT I LOVED the feeling I got afterwards. Like I JUST DID THAT! AWESOMESAUCE.
This workout program is a great one for new moms  (as long as your doctor has cleared you) or even any mom looking to lose the baby weight, or the baby tire, or mommy cliff from C-sections as I call it haha. It really gives you the jump start to weight loss that you're looking for. Most of the time I did my workout while my daughter watched me from her bouncer! She thought I was funny. And then sometimes she was my workout partner.
I love knowing that even from a young age, my kids will know working out and eating healthy is just part of our lives. It's what we do. Just don't judge us food wise while we're camping ;)
Insanity is designed to transform your body in just 60 days. MAX Interval training is the key, burning up to 1000 calories an hour. There are ten workouts that incorporate plyometric drills and intervals of strength, power, resistance, and core training. NO weights or equipment, just long bursts of maximum intensity and short periods of rest that challenge your body to be its most efficient ever.
SO the workout is half the battle. You're tired as it is and I want you to do a workout program called Insanity? Well, yes. And if I did it with a baby and a toddler YOU can do it! Once you start to get your body moving you'll release those feel good endorphins and actually have MORE energy. I also rely heavily on my natural pre-workout formula Energy&Endurance 'cause sometimes ya just need a little oomph. Hi 5:30am.
The second part of the battle, and probably the most important, is what you're eating. What your FUELING your body with. In my first 30 days of Insanity I didn't see the results I expected to. But once I focused more on what I put in my food (eating cleaner), and started drinking Shakeology, I saw a complete change!
During summer is the hardest time to stay on track, and that's just one reason you need Shakeology in your life. It helps you lose weight, give energy, curb cravings and act as a meal replacement that delivers your daily dose of dense nutrition! And lucky for you it's included in your challenge pack. Actually everything you need to get started right is included in your Insanity challenge pack. Your 10 workouts, elite nutrition guide, fitness guide, workout calendar, an exclusive bonus workout, 30 day supply of Shakeology, free 30 day trial of the Club Membership and a spot in my next challenge group starting June 23rd. For the month of June, the Insanity challenge pack is at an awesome discount- you save $45 on the complete "Bye Bye Baby Bulge" package!
yes, there's a typo!!
{If Insanity isn't really your "speed" we can talk about what kind of workout that will match your needs and help you reach your goals- that's my job!}
Fill out this application if we aren't friends on Facebook. If we are, contact me there. Can't wait to chat with you and get the INSANITY going! 


Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...