Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Don't miss the Boat: Beachbody Summer Sales

So today was going to be just like any other day, except Beachbody decided to surprise us with a SUMMER SALE! I'm a sucker for sale, and I'm willing to bet you are too. So how could I not share this with you? Don't miss the boat on these dealskis!
I'm going to share these sales with you BUT only if you promise to GRAB something if you want it. DEAL? TWO of the best ones ALREADY SOLD OUT!!
SOO in preparation for Summer, starting TODAY you can get the deepest discounts on many of our popular Beachbody products. Summer Sale products will be available for purchase in the on my site by 12:00pm PST Wednesday, June 4. Remember, the sale only goes through 12:00pm PT Monday, June 9, so get on it and take advantage of the best deals of the year!
 
If you've been thinking about trying the original P90X or Les Mills Combat (I've been seeing this in gyms all over)- then now is the time to jump on it! Check everything out here.
 
Quick Overview:
P90X- 50% off (available in Spanish)
P90X2- 50% off
Les Mills Pump (WITH EQUIPMENT)- 50% off  SOLD OUT
LES MILLS PUMP BACK IN STOCK!!! act quickly!
Les Mills Combat- 40% off
ChaLEAN Extreme- 34% off   SOLD OUT
Slim in 6- 37% off
Insanity the ASYLUM- 40% off
Variety of Apparel and equipment- up to 85% off
** When you sign up as a preferred customer you save an additional 25% off these dealskis! Message me first and I'll walk you through it!**
 
Also I have a blog post half written about this BUT you can also save $45 off Shaun T's Insanity Challenge Pack! And honorable mention goes to his Rockin Body Challenge Pack which is only $10 more with the purchase of Shakeology! Schhhweeeet! (these Challenge Pack sales are available the whole month of June). Check out the challenge packs: HERE!
 
 
If you've visited my site or have seen my Facebook posts and have considered joining a challenge group but haven't pulled the trigger- lets go!  Or maybe you are a customer of mine and you are in a challenge group and are looking for your next fitness program! Seriously, there is no reason why you can't get in the best shape of your life, this is YOUR SIGN to start!!!  As a Beachbody Coach it is my job to match you up with a fitness program that meets your needs and nutritional and tips to keep you focused on reaching the goals that we set together for you!  Customization is key!  You are not the same as your neighbor or best friend so that is the beauty of what we do! E-mail me at sephillips85@gmail.com or message me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/betteryoufitness.
 
XO-Coach Sarah
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...