Friday, November 30, 2012

FLASH FRIDAY!

Not that kind of flash, put your shirts down!!

With it being the week anniversary of Black Friday I decided to have a FLASH sale!


I always get asked if Shakeology goes on sale and I found out that the answer is NO because it's just that amazing and it doesn't HAVE to go on sale! But I know that the holidays are rough, its hard to fight the cravings, the desserts, the sweet treats so I want to arm you with the best possible tools to make good decisions. In the hustle and bustle of the season please let me help you STAY on track!!!

 


The first 3 people to purchase Shakeology Home Direct (30 day supply) through me will get the entire shipment with $20 cash back!!!!


So don't delay, log into www.myshakeology.com/sarahephillips and get your Shakeology on Home Direct today!

Have questions??!! Well message me and I can walk you through the details so you feel comfortable with what you are getting!!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!

XO-SP


2 comments:

  1. I always wonder if shakes and juices and all that really work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alycia,
      I don't know about everything out there but all I do know is that since I started Shakeology I feel awesome. It's all natural so I dont have to worry about any added "stuff" and my son drinks it with me! My mood is better, I'm regular-if you know what I mean, and I defnitely feel less bloated and leaner.
      You inspired a blog post about Shakeology, so be on the lookout today or tomorrow!! Thanks for reading!

      -Sarah

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...