Monday, July 14, 2014

ISO: Stay at Home MOMS

Ok MOMS let's get to some real talk! Do you ever get a little nuts from being home with your mini's 24/7? We are SO fortunate to make it work that we CAN stay home with our kids, but do you ever feel like you haven't talked to an adult in days? Or do you ever feel like you want something "extra" ( even though YES we are always BUSY...I can teach you time management). Do you ever feel like you want to be a PART of something.
sahm, work from home, beachbody coach, toddler, legos
Those are some of the reasons I started my own health and fitness coaching business over a year and a half ago! I have worked since I was 13 years old so I felt like I needed to offer something to society! It has given me a creative outlet. I wanted to be able to help my family financially- it has gone from an original goal of buying groceries to a goal of me paying for our car, truck and camper loans!
mom, sahm, stay at home mom, work from home, diamond beachbody coach
It's given me the opportunity to connect with some amazing people and fellow coaches. The people on my team seriously have hearts of gold. They truly -deep down to the core- want to help other people. They want to offer their free time to give back to others. These are some of the most genuine and down to earth people that I have met. I had the opportunity to attend a Leadership Retreat at a lake house in Maryland this past May and it was an incredible experience!!
sahm, mom, coach, lake house, leadership, retreat, maryland, work from home
Some of The Dream Team Leaders
We really have become a FAMILY. Whenever I talk to my upline, Katy, we always end up talking about potty training, or nap time, or something else going on with our boys. We are not all business. We are about fun, we are about support, we are about becoming better as individuals.
toddler, sahm, work from home, beachbody coach
oh, toddlers!!! Don't worry, we have alot of training on time management!!
I'm looking for five other stay at home moms who are looking to inspire, grow, pay it forward and become a "working" stay at home mom!
sahm, work from home, beachbody coach
is this you?
If you are like me and just need something like this in your life..contact me by leaving a comment or message me on Facebook.. We have a business opportunity meeting call this Thursday and I would love to have you listen in. See what we are all about and see if we are a good fit for eachother!
beachbody coach, health, fitness, income, stay at home mom jobs, earn extra money
 
XO- Coach Sarah

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...