Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Grab your dance pants|NEW Workout: CIZE

Shaun T.
He is really THE man!
He is nonstop coming out with ways for us to get FIT! He went back to his roots when he created his latest workout program, CIZE. They are saying its the "end of exerCIZE"...see what they did there!


Where are my ZUMBA fans?? It's not exactly like that, but it is dancing/fun oriented.  He claims EVERYONE can dance, are you up for the fun challenge? I've seen fellow coaches post about this and they are sharing real deal sweaty workout pics! I tried it out myself with a sample with Beachbody On Demand...and I was
A. surprised that I was sweating even though it didn't feel like I was working out
B. That this girl who has only IRISH danced, chair danced and danced on the wedding dance floor after some cocktails was following the steps and having fun!
Forget everything you dread about working out. Starting today, exercise isn't a chore, it's something fun to do. Dance and get fit in just 4 (!!) weeks with a new dance fitness program developed by my boy Shaun T (you know him from Insanity, T25, Max 30, maybe Hip Hop Abs from back in the day) well he is a leading celebrity fitness trainer and dance instructor.
 
 
This program will be so much fun, it will be easy to forget it's exercise. In each routine, Shaun T breaks down challenging dance moves step-by-step, and builds them into a full routine in about 35-40 minutes. You learn each step, build onto it as you go, and then at the end do the whole routine to a well known song. The one I tried out we danced to the song "Treasure" at the end, and I won't lie, I felt pretty badass doing it to the song! haha.
Mastering the moves will require hard work, practice, and dedication that will torch fat and calories but it's all choreographed to great music to keep everyone energized and moving. Get a great workout while learning the kinds of dance moves seen in music videos and dance shows. Not to mention tear up the dance floor at the next wedding you're at....after a few cocktails for me ;)
 
 
But, is this for you? If you're someone who wants to get in shape and have fun doing it then- yes! Great for those who have dance experience or want to learn how to dance. It's also fun for families to do together, my son Nathan loved showing me his "moves". I think this would be fun for a girls night too! I'll be running a 4 week TEST group for anyone who wants to give this a try! Our prep week starts the 3rd of August so you will need to get your program and plan from me before then. An added bonus- CIZE is compatible with the 21 Day Fix eating plan. And an even extra added bonus- anyone who orders the CIZE challenge pack will be receiving a FIXATE cookbook as a gift from me!! Wooohooo!!!!
 
Leave your e-mail below or fill out this form to get started and save your spot in the
CIZE TEST GROUP starting 8/3/15!

"Thanks to dance: I've stopped saying 'I can't do that' and started saying 'I will be able to do that, just give me some time to practice'."

Check out the video and see for yourself:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...