Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Party 1 of 2

Soooooo its been a week since my last post, eh?

About that...

Sorry I'm not sorry.
There. I said it!

The thing is, I've read so many blogs that have had at least 1 blog they wrote about how blogging is getting in the way of them living life. We don't want me to have to write one of those, now do we? Nope. Not to mention the fact of being busy lately! (I never really understood that phrase-not to mention-beacuse as you see, I did in fact mention what I intended to say..)

Ok. Thats neither here nor there. Well September 1st marked my ONE month of blogging! whoop whoop! And I like it. Blogging is for keeps.

Since I haven't posted in a week, I'm going to go ahead and write two seperate posts. Lucky you!!
If you were reading last week (and by last week I mean the one post I wrote) you know that on Friday Nathan turned TWO. This is still shocking to me. I have a toddler.

I made him birthday pancakes and sung to him. I also sung to him when I took him out of his crib when he woke up. He was smiling the whole time and when I was done he said, "thank youuu" and pretended to blow out candles. Hi. Melted heart. Oohemgee.

The rest of the day was spent running around getting presents and setting up for his dinosaur party! The kid is seriously obsessed . And I'm pretty sure he thinks he's a dino. We kept his party smaller this year with family, cake and pizza. And two hours dedicated to Matt putting together the truck we got Nate.

That thing is pretty B.A. The horn isn't a squeak anymore it sounds like a real horn, the tailgate drops down and there's two cupholders. Coolest toddler around.

Ugh I just referred to him as a toddler. Nate was more into the cupcakes than his actual cake, which left more for us to eat! Eclair cake is the bomb.com.

Its my party and I'll eat 23832 cupcakes if I want to.
So theres party number 1 of 2 we had this weekend!

Newborn Nate! Tear!

XO-SP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...